Project Coordinator / Warehouse
MS, Southaven Offices SOUTHAVEN, MS, US 38671
Experienced : Mid Level ( Non:Manager)
High School Diploma or equivalent
Title:? Project Coordinator / Warehouse
About Iron Mountain
Iron Mountain (NYSE:IRM) is the industry leader in information protection and storage services
. Since going public in 1996, Iron Mountain has grown from 139M in revenues to a Fortune 1000 company with over 3B in revenues. Forbes magazine has recognized Iron Mountain as one of the Top 400 Best Big Companies and FORTUNE Magazine has consistently ranked the Company as one of Americas Most Admired Companies for diversified outsourcing. In early 2009, Iron Mountain was added to the prestigious S and P 500 Index.
The Company offers comprehensive records management, data protection, and information destruction solutions along with the expertise and experience to address complex information challenges such as rising storage costs, litigation, regulatory compliance and disaster recovery. Founded in 1951, Iron Mountain is a trusted partner to more than 120,000 corporate clients throughout North America, Europe, Latin America and the Pacific Rim. For more information, visitironmountain.
We are currently recruiting for a Project Coordinator for our Operations division.
Internally and externally services the customers by maintaining their inventory through performing and directing record center special projects, safety, security and audit compliance, building maintenance and other tasks including retrievals, incoming, destructions, internal moves, permanent withdrawals and other projects as requested.
* Prepares customer site project evaluation which includes cost analysis, evaluating scope of project, and prepares estimate for customer proposal.
* Provide coordination and daily direction to permanent and/or temporary employees in order to accomplish specific project or task.? Monitor employees work for productivity, quality and completion and make recommendations to Operations Manager regarding staff assignments.
* Process or oversee all special project orders including, scanning carton barcodes and locations, storing items in record center, downloading scanned information, investigating and resolving all exceptions and, at times, closing the order in the internal tracking systems.
* Process, maintain and close out all month end billing related items pertaining to Special projects.
* Ensure market implementation of and compliance with corporate safety and security programs.
* Assists Managers and Supervisors in effectively evaluating and mitigating the risks to their operations.
* Arranges for training internal resources to help implement defined program strategies.
* Responsible for the communication of safety and